-
August 19th, 2004, 09:53 PM
#101
Senior Hostboard Member
Dont you know the rules? Fun is off limits!
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:02 PM
#102
Senior Hostboard Member
I never heard of that. WTF? A joke can only last for two posts, or I can only laugh on it till 1 minute?
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:04 PM
#103
Inactive Member
Don't you realize that we live in a socity where we are forced to do things that appear fun, but we are not allowed to enjoy them.
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:12 PM
#104
Senior Hostboard Member
That's INSANE DUD3!!! It can't be true... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] lol... I don't care.. =D lmao... I enjoy it!! HAHAHA!! ^^
Stop fooling around...
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:15 PM
#105
Inactive Member
aww...i like having fun...
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:18 PM
#106
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:38 PM
#107
Inactive Member
Uhm... what was this thread about again?
Didn't we start about school starting up, then how I like French girls, and then no fun..??
Weird,
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:40 PM
#108
Senior Hostboard Member
That's how the topics goes... it's prety funny... next time, we're gonna talk about whales, or the traffic... lol ^_^
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:48 PM
#109
Inactive Member
Speaking of which, what are the best biscuits around? I would say Jam Dodgers are the best.
-
August 19th, 2004, 10:50 PM
#110
Inactive Member
WHAT!?!?!!?!?!?!?! We're out of TRISCUITS?!?!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks